Register your product and benefit. Simple.
You want to register a product in the DGNB Navigator? Take three simple steps:
- Register as a user
- Log in with your username and password
- Decide which kind of product registration you would like to execute - e.g. which product data you want to publish on this occasion. (You may add or change product data at any time later on)
Register general product information
- Enter general product information such as cost group, product category, name and description of the product
- Include as many individual remarks in your product profile as you like
- Upload the relevant product brochures and images
- Submit your product for approval free of charge
Register general product information and data relevant for certification
- Complete the general product information and provide all the information relevant to DGNB certification
- Submit the product for detailed data assessment and approval by the DGNB
Make sure to save your work progress in regular intervals and avoid data being lost during longer periods of browser inactivity.
The final step of product registration allows you to check the uploaded information for completeness and accuracy before submitting the entry for DGNB approval.